WEDDING PLANNING 101: ADVISE FROM A PHOTOGRAPHER
Before picking a wedding photographer have a look at their previous weddings that they have photographed, and ask them how long they have been in the industry. Every bride has different taste and every photographer has different styles, therefor make sure the photographer’s style suits your taste!
If you want your wedding photographer to take the best shot, keep the following in mind:
- Discuss the program of your wedding and ensure that your photographer sticks to the program and yourself!
- Keep the room in which the bride is getting ready clean.
- Keep in mind that the photographers needs a lot of light to be able to capture the best photographs.
- When you are walking down the isle, take everything in enjoy the moment and SMILE!
- Drink a lot of water to keep hydrated whilst your couple shoot.
This day is yours! Relax and enjoy it. Trust your photographer to capture your special day!
Love The Franschhoek Wedding Planner